Stryker Sales Account Manager, Patient Care: Seattle North in Seattle, Washington
Requisition ID 29094BR
Job Title Sales Account Manager, Patient Care: Seattle North
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Function Sales
Country United States
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 30%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Works independently to sell Stryker Medical products to account base in a defined territory. Achieves assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual quota by taking a consultative approach to selling. Focuses on the development of relationships at all levels of the hospital organization, listening to customer needs and providing product solutions and customer service that exceeds their expectations.
Responsible for calling on hospital/nursing staff and departmental decision makers, administrators, and surgeons to identify potential sales opportunities.
Develops and implements business plans to close identified business.
Responsible for keeping the Regional Sales Manager informed of all sales related activity, market trends, and competitor activity within the territory.
Participates in sales workshops, sales meetings, and/or promotional activities as requested by Regional Sales Manager.
Provides customer base with excellent post-sale follow up (in-service training and product repairs).
Pursues new business opportunities, new markets and acquisitions, as necessary.
Coordinates efforts with all departments to insure effective integration of sales orders.
Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with Stryker specifications.
Utilizes proper software and technological tools to maintain proper records.
Contributes to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing new ideas.
Focuses on customer satisfaction by demonstrated teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
Committed to quality by striving for reliability and quality in our products, continuously searching for ways to enhance performance and meeting all training and documentation criteria.
Strives for operational excellence by promoting a team based, product-focused organization, contributing to continuous improvement, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs, strives for cost reduction, and commits to on time, complete, and error free shipments.
May support the grow and development of an Associate Territory Manager by investing in employee involvement and development by fostering personal growth, being responsible and accountable, being passionate towards the success of the business and treating all with dignity and respect.
· Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required
· Must have 2-4 years of proven sales experience
· Must possess excellent communication, and negotiation skills
· Territory travel may be required as monthly and annual quota must be maintained
· Work hours may vary depending upon the needs of the customers
· Must be PC literate. Experience working with Microsoft Office
· Must possess excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively
· Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management, project management and conflict management
· Functional skills – Marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing experience
· May involve prolonged periods of stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, sitting, standing, and/or crawling as appropriate
· May be required to move materials up to 50 pounds, reach, push, or pull in order to accomplish job accountabilities
· Coordination of eye, hand, and/or foot movement with an ability to grasp by hand and meet cognitive demands to include visual and auditory discrimination/memory, reading ability, and memory retention ability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability